Give kale a twist and create a side dish that is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Servings: 4` sides
- 2 pounds fresh kale, washed and torn into bite sized leaves
- 5 oz country ham, julienned
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp Korean Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
Servings: 4 sides
- Saute ham until tender and slightly crispy.
- Add onion and sweat
- Add kale and cook for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add vinegar, Korean mustard, and chili flakes. Continue to cook an additional 8 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Use more or less chili flakes according to taste.