Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups green beans trimmed
- 1 tbsp canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tbsp shallot chopped
- 3 tbsp Coconut Suka
- Heat large saute pan until very hot. Add oil and swirl to coat pan.
- Add green beans; do not stir or shake pan. Let cook for 1.5 minutes.
- Stir, let cook for another 1.5 minutes.
- Add garlic, ginger and shallots to pan, and let cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add white pepper, black pepper and Suka. Let cook for 30 seconds, remove from heat and transfer to serving dish.