Use leftover ingredients to make a delicious lunch or snack!
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup pimento cheese
- 2 cups pulled pork
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 2/3 cup Korean Mustard
- sour cream, cilantro, and salsa for garnish
- Spread Korean Mustard on tortilla, layer on pimento cheese-pork-pimento cheese on half. Fold over tortilla to make a half moon.
- Heat a skillet to medium, spray with pan spray.
- Cook quesadillas in skillet until golden brown, flip and cook on other side.
- Slice into thirds, garnish with scallions, and serve with desired toppings.