Perfect for a summer snack, lettuce wrap, or tailgate!
- 1 pound local shrimp
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 T. salt
- Bring 2 quarts water to a rolling boil; add bay leaves, lemon, and salt.
- Add shrimp to pot, turn off heat and let cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Drain and let cool; peel and de-vain.
- 1 pound poached shrimp
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 bottle Coconut Suka
- 1 jalapeno, sliced (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh dill, washed and de-stemmed (or cilantro. optional)
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl or mason jars, refrigerate for minimum of 2 hours. Overnight works best.
- Serve with fresh tortilla chips, or over butter lettuce with avocado.